Can you Brits explain this to me

Concerts, Gigs, Tour Info, Band Promotion, and new Music Reviews

Moderator: longfxukxnhair

Kongels
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Re: Can you Brits explain this to me

Postby Kongels » 28 Apr 2009, 00:26

Hey man, I respect you so this isn't out of anger. The guy is a freak now though. He stole the Beatle music, gave kids Jesus Juice, had young boys sleep in his bed, bleeched his skin, made captain Neo, hung his baby out a window, settled out of court and must have done some serious shit to have the feds raid his ranch, set 3 billion in bail and the DA recommend no parent should ever let their child sleep over again, then try to move to Dubai and now that he is broke bring the kids out on stage. I mean, come on, enjoying his music is one thing but believing he isn't completely nuts regardless of his being a pedophile or not is kind of like thinking Elvis is still alive. :rocker I don't think massive plastic surgery to make you look like a freak is a good role model for kids... I could go on, its cool though man, I still dance to his music when it comes on too, he is an amazing performer, I just can't accept him anymore, he is everything wrong with success.

Spotted Dog
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
Has Liked: 105 times
Been liked: 44 times

Postby Spotted Dog » 28 Apr 2009, 10:16

Kongels wrote:Hey man, I respect you so this isn't out of anger. The guy is a freak now though. He stole the Beatle music, gave kids Jesus Juice, had young boys sleep in his bed, bleeched his skin, made captain Neo, hung his baby out a window, settled out of court and must have done some serious shit to have the feds raid his ranch, set 3 billion in bail and the DA recommend no parent should ever let their child sleep over again, then try to move to Dubai and now that he is broke bring the kids out on stage. I mean, come on, enjoying his music is one thing but believing he isn't completely nuts regardless of his being a pedophile or not is kind of like thinking Elvis is still alive. :rocker I don't think massive plastic surgery to make you look like a freak is a good role model for kids... I could go on, its cool though man, I still dance to his music when it comes on too, he is an amazing performer, I just can't accept him anymore, he is everything wrong with success.
Yes, well said.
Joe, Jimi, Stevie, Derek, Carlos, Jimmy, Warren, Buddy, Dickie, Eric, Lonnie, Robin, Duane, Luther, David, Tommy, Walter

335, LPs, Strats, Teles, Myra -->> 2266, 425A, JTM1, JMP1H, JCM1H, Lone Star Special, Super Reverb, Dr Z Galaxie & Carmen Ghia, MG 15, Li'l Dawg Tweed Deluxe Clone

TS-808, Blues Driver; Lovepedal, Amp 50, MXR 78 BadAss, Les Lius, Java Boost, Fuzz Head, MXR 10 EQ, Deja Vibe, Cry Baby, Trinity Reverb, Alter Ego Delay, Rat, Big Muff, MK Boost

bluesbrother
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Has Liked: 3 times
Been liked: 17 times

Postby bluesbrother » 28 Apr 2009, 10:55

Kongels wrote:Hey man, I respect you so this isn't out of anger. The guy is a freak now though. He stole the Beatle music, gave kids Jesus Juice, had young boys sleep in his bed, bleeched his skin, made captain Neo, hung his baby out a window, settled out of court and must have done some serious shit to have the feds raid his ranch, set 3 billion in bail and the DA recommend no parent should ever let their child sleep over again, then try to move to Dubai and now that he is broke bring the kids out on stage. I mean, come on, enjoying his music is one thing but believing he isn't completely nuts regardless of his being a pedophile or not is kind of like thinking Elvis is still alive. :rocker I don't think massive plastic surgery to make you look like a freak is a good role model for kids... I could go on, its cool though man, I still dance to his music when it comes on too, he is an amazing performer, I just can't accept him anymore, he is everything wrong with success.
Hahaha...
If you read the tabloids i can imagine your opinion, i really do!!!
He did not steal it (beatlle rights), he paid 45 million for it.Turned out to be the best bussiness deal ever.
He sells the rights to commercial companys. The value is more than tripled and still in his possesion....broke??????
There is no such thing as skin bleeching, that is rediculous. The man has vertilligo .... a skin desease that gives
ugly red stains all over the body,Because he is a artist he uses make-up to hide this.
Role model?? he built a amusementpark people could use for free , a hospital, millions for charity.
He always was a proud afro amerikan but now he is very dissappointed in it so he turned his back to it
and probably never comes back to america.No, slash is a good role model drunk himself almost to dead and once
standed totally drunk on stage and could not play a note....
My opinion is that in his youth he always had to work while he just wanted to play outside with his friends....
He tried to recapture this but the outside world can not understands this apparantly and presume this is a sexual
preference.His family and lawyers warned him when taking people in the house he does not know very well can make
him very vunerable for all kinds of scandals/blackmale but he refused but was well aware of the possibel risks. What would you think what would happen when madonna, slash, etc takes people of the street straight into there home??????
I am not offended by your opinon and also i am also not a obsessed fan or anything but sometimes people
are yelling all the stuff they read in the tabloids presuming everything is true...
When i would say stuff like that about no matter what person i would make sure i was better informed than you :high
PS: On one point i agree with you:
Showing the baby to the media ( even with a tightly grip like he says) was a really stupid thing to do.
epiphone les paul standard 1959 limited edition .
epiphone BB King Lucille
Orange Crush 35 RT
boss e-band JS-8 ( 32 GB for backing tracks)
beyer dynamic DT 880 Pro headphones.

Kongels
Has Liked: 0
Been liked: 9 times

Postby Kongels » 28 Apr 2009, 13:23

Haha, you can't use the Slash and Madonna defense!!! I mean shit, Jimmy Page was fucking a 14 year old girl back in the 70s and nobody is talking about that. Rock Stars can and do get away with anything, you got enough money you can do it.

bluesbrother
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby bluesbrother » 28 Apr 2009, 15:35

Kongels wrote:Haha, you can't use the Slash and Madonna defense!!! I mean shit, Jimmy Page was fucking a 14 year old girl back in the 70s and nobody is talking about that. Rock Stars can and do get away with anything, you got enough money you can do it.
When that 14 year old girl was my daughter mister page would have a new carriere: a sandstore and no money in the world
could save him.
epiphone BB King Lucille
Orange Crush 35 RT

Green Manalishi
Gold Member
Gold Member
Has Liked: 5 times
Been liked: 30 times

Postby Green Manalishi » 21 Jun 2009, 22:54

Hitler was never convicted of anything, and he did save Germany from ruin, so that should make him an ok guy then, right?
Crossroadsnyc douche of the year, and everyone at TGP tied for 2nd

bluesbrother
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby bluesbrother » 29 Jun 2009, 13:00

Green Manalishi wrote:Hitler was never convicted of anything, and he did save Germany from ruin, so that should make him an ok guy then, right?
When he was surrounded he committed suiicide...
When you do not know all the facts a conversation turns into totall bullshit
besides that people may think you have a very low IQ....... :thumbsdown
epiphone BB King Lucille
Orange Crush 35 RT

Return to “Roadhouse Concerts Info and CD Reviews”